Explore our video library of webinars as well as register for our upcoming webinars that focus on different life science research topics and applications.
Download our recent webinars:
Best Practices for Antigen Specific T Cell Detection using MHC Tetramers
In this presentation we focus on using MHC tetramers for cell surface staining to detect antigen specific T cell populations. We will also cover many interesting topics including, sample preparation for cell staining, gating strategies for Flow Cytometry and techniques to ensure reduced background and high signal.
T Cell Dysfunction Assays; Functional characterization of immunomodulatory candidate drugs
Presented by Dr. Pirouz Daftarian and Dr. Eden Kleiman, Crown Bioscience
In this presentation you will learn about T cell dysfunction assays developed using our tetramer technology and more including:
- Antigen specific CD4+ T cell responses for determining efficacy for candidate therapeutics
- Antigen specific CD8+ T cell responses for determining efficacy for candidate therapeutics
- Adenosine-based drug potency assay
Immune Monitoring with MHC Tetramers and QuickSwitch Rapid Tetramer Technology
Presented by Dr. Marc Delcommenne, MBL International
In this presentation you will learn about our immune monitoring technologies and more including:
- Human MHC Class I Tetramers
- QuickSwitch Quant Tetramer Assays
- New COVID-19 Products