QuickSwitch™ Quant HLA-A*03:01 Tetramer Kit-PE
Contact us with any specific questions you may have!
QuickSwitch™ Tetramer Kit utilizes a patented technique for exchanging up to ten peptides on an MHC class I tetramer. Reduce time and cost with this kit to create your own custom tetramers or to test which peptide sequence has the best peptide-MHC binding affinity. This kit can be used for screening multiple peptides or to create a small amount of your own custom Tetramer in house. The resulting custom tetramers can be used for multiple applications including screening immunogenic peptides, neoantigen discovery, and many other assays downstream from in-silico selection.
|Research Area / Disease:||Immune Monitoring, Immunology|
- Tetramer with an irrelevant exchangeable peptide in the MHC groove
- A peptide exchange factor for catalyzing the peptide exchange reaction
- A high affinity MHC-binding reference peptide used as peptide exchange positive control
- Magnetic beads conjugated with anti MHC antibody for tetramer capture
- An Assay Buffer for diluting reagents and washing steps
Kula, T., Dezfulian, M. H., Wang, C. I., Abdelfattah, N. S., Hartman, Z. C., Wucherpfennig, K. W., … Elledge, S. J. (2019). T-Scan: A Genome-wide Method for the Systematic Discovery of T Cell Epitopes. Cell, 178(4). DOI: 10.1016/j.cell.2019.07.009