RIP-Assay Kit is optimized for performing the RIP-Chip process.
|Research Area / Disease:||Epigenetics|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Lysis buffer
- Wash buffer
- Normal Rabbit IgG
- High-Salt Solution
- Solution I
- Solution II
- Solution III
- Solution IV
- Han, Wei, et al. “Targeting HOTAIRM1 ameliorates glioblastoma by disrupting mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and serine metabolism.” Iscience 25.8 (2022): 104823.
- Zhuang, Zhijiang, Lihong Zhang, and Chongchong Liu. “SNHG14 Upregulation Was a Molecular Mechanism Underlying MPP+ Neurotoxicity in Dopaminergic SK-N-SH Cells via SNHG14-miR-519a-3p-ATG10 ceRNA Pathway.” Neurotoxicity Research 40.2 (2022): 553-563.
- Liu, Tao, et al. “Circ_0060, 144 inhibits the occurrence and development of age-related cataract via the miR-23b-3p/HIPK3 axis.” Experimental Eye Research 222 (2022): 109179.
- Hu, Chenchen, et al. “HPV E6/E7 promotes aerobic glycolysis in cervical cancer by regulating IGF2BP2 to stabilize m6A-MYC expression.” International journal of biological sciences 18.2 (2022): 507.
- Tang, Yaqin, et al. “YB1 dephosphorylation attenuates atherosclerosis by promoting CCL2 mRNA decay.” Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 9 (2022)
- Sperling, Florian, et al. “IGF2BP1 Promotes Proliferation of Neuroendocrine Neoplasms by Post-Transcriptional Enhancement of EZH2.” Cancers 14.9 (2022): 2121.
- Yang, Ronghui, et al. “Downregulation of nc886 contributes to prostate cancer cell invasion and TGFβ1-induced EMT.” Genes & Diseases 9.4 (2022): 1086-1098.
- Yamada, Seiya, et al. “Inka2, a novel Pak4 inhibitor, regulates actin dynamics in dendritic spine development.” bioRxiv (2022)
Dubey, Praveen K., et al. “Increased m6A-RNA methylation and FTO suppression is associated with myocardial inflammation and dysfunction during endotoxemia in mice.” Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 477.1 (2022): 129-141.
- Quilang, Rachel C., Sylvia Lui, and Karen Forbes. “miR-514a-3p: a novel SHP-2 regulatory miRNA that modulates human cytotrophoblast proliferation.” Journal of molecular endocrinology 68.2 (2022): 99-110.
- Ishiguro S et al. Base-pairing probability in the microRNA stem region affects the binding and editing specificity of human A-to-I editing enzymes ADAR1-p110 and ADAR2. RNA Biol. 15, 976-989 (2018)
- Tajirika T et al. DEAD-Box Protein RNA-Helicase DDX6 Regulates the Expression of HER2 and FGFR2 at the Post-Transcriptional Step in Gastric Cancer Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 19, E2005 (2018)
- Kuranaga Y et al. SRSF3, a Splicer of the PKM Gene, Regulates Cell Growth and Maintenance of Cancer-Specific Energy Metabolism in Colon Cancer Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 19, E3012 (2018)
- Mizutani T et al. 7SK small nuclear ribonucleoprotein complex is recruited to the HIV-1 promoter via short viral transcripts. FEBS Lett. 588, 1630-6 (2014)
- Ferrarese R et al. Lineage-specific splicing of a brain-enriched alternative exon promotes glioblastoma progression. J Clin Invest. 124, 2861-76 (2014)
- Zhang C et al. Hepsin inhibits CDK11p58 IRES activity by suppressing unr expression and eIF-2α phosphorylation in prostate cancer. Cell Signal. (2014)
- Yoo JS et al. DHX36 Enhances RIG-I Signaling by Facilitating PKR-Mediated Antiviral Stress Granule Formation. PLoS Pathog. 10, e1004012 (2014)
- Zhang LY et al. MicroRNA-144 promotes cell proliferation, migration and invasion in nasopharyngeal carcinoma through repression of PTEN. Carcinogenesis. 34, 454-63 (2013)
- Xu L et al. A novel function of RNAs arising from the long terminal repeat of human endogenous retrovirus 9 in cell cycle arrest. J Virol. 87, 25-36 (2013)
- Banadakoppa M et al. Role of transcription factor Sp1 and RNA binding protein HuR in the downregulation of Dr(+) Escherichia coli receptor protein decay accelerating factor (DAF or CD55) by nitric oxide. FEBS J. 280, 840-54 (2013)
- Morita M et al. The Lipid Mediator Protectin D1 Inhibits Influenza Virus Replication and Improves Severe Influenza. Cell 153, 112-25 (2013)
- Sasaki-Osugi K et al. Nuclear ALG-2 Interacts with CHERP Ca2+-Dependently and Participates in Regulation of Alternative Splicing of Inositol Trisphosphate Receptor Type 1 (IP3R1) Pre-mRNA. J Biol Chem. 288, 33361-75 (2013)
Tahara N et al. Celf1 is required for formation of endoderm-derived organs in zebrafish. Int J Mol Sci. 14, 18009-23 (2013)
Takagi S et al. RNP2 of RNA Recognition Motif 1 Plays a Central Role in the Aberrant Modification of TDP-43. PLoS One 8, e66966 (2013)
- Matsui T et al. Celf1 regulation of dmrt2a is required for somite symmetry and left-right patterning during zebrafish development. Development 139, 3553-60 (2012)
Miyazaki Y et al. Viral delivery of miR-196a ameliorates the SBMA phenotype via the silencing of CELF2. Nat Med. 18, 1136-41 (2012)
- Hayman TJ et al. Translation initiation factor eIF4E is a target for tumor cell radiosensitization. Cancer Res. 72, 2362-72 (2012)
- Janiszewska M et al. Imp2 controls oxidative phosphorylation and is crucial for preserving glioblastoma cancer stem cells. Genes Dev. 26, 1926-44 (2012)
- Nouvade R et al. Activation of p38 MAPK in CD4 T cells controls IL-17 production and autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Blood 118, 3290-3300 (2011)
- Jin D et al. RNA-binding motif protein 24 regulates myogenin expression and promotes myogenic differentiation. Genes Cells 15, 1158-67 (2010)
Lachke SA et al. Mutations in the RNA granule component TDRD7 cause cataract and glaucoma. Science 331, 1571-6 (2011)
- Ohno S et al. Polypyrimidine tract-binding protein regulates the cell cycle through IRES-dependent translation of CDK11(p58) in mouse embryonic stem cells. Cell Cycle 10, 3706-13 (2011)
- Thompson K et al. Acute adaptive responses of central sensorimotor neurons after spinal cord injury. Translational Neuroscience 1, 268-78 (2010)