Anti-IGF2BP2 (IMP2) (Human) pAb (Polyclonal Antibody)
IGF2BP2/IMP2 Polyclonal Antibody.
Polyclonal Antibody of 200 µl targeting IGF2BP2/IMP2 for IP, RIP, WB.
|Application:||IP, RIP, WB|
|Research Area / Disease:||Epigenetics|
|Species Reactivity:||Human, Mouse, Rat|
- Conway AE et al. Enhanced CLIP Uncovers IMP Protein-RNA Targets in Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Important for Cell Adhesion and Survival. Cell Rep. 15, 666-79 (2016),
- Degrauwe N et al. The RNA Binding Protein IMP2 Preserves Glioblastoma Stem Cells by Preventing let-7 Target Gene Silencing. Cell Rep. 15, 1634-47 (2016),
- Gong C et al. A long non-coding RNA, LncMyoD, regulates skeletal muscle differentiation by blocking IMP2-mediated mRNA translation. Dev Cell. 34, 181-91 (2015),
- Janiszewska M et al. Imp2 controls oxidative phosphorylation and is crucial for preserving glioblastoma cancer stem cells. Genes Dev. 26, 1926-44 (2012),
- Schaeffer V et al. RNA-binding protein IGF2BP2/IMP2 is required for laminin-β2 mRNA translation and is modulated by glucose concentration. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 303, F75-82 (2012)
- The RNA Binding Protein IMP2 Preserves Glioblastoma Stem Cells by Preventing let-7 Target Gene Silencing.
Derauwe N et al. Cell Rep. (2016)
- Enhanced CLIP Uncovers IMP Protein-RNA Targets in Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Important for Cell Adhesion and Survival.
Conway AE et al. Cell Rep. 15, 666-79 (2016)
- van Hoek, M. et al., Diabetes E publication, Mar 3, (2009)
- Nielsen, F. C., et al., Scand. J. Clin. Lab. Invest. Suppl. 234, 93-99 (2001)
- Nielsen, J., et al., Mol. Cell Biol. 19, 1262-1270 (1999)