Anti-p62 (SQSTM1) (Human) pAb (Polyclonal Antibody)
p62 Polyclonal Antibody.
This antibody is validated for multiple applications (WB, IHC, ICC and IP) and is widely cited, including in research papers with more than 200 citations (Waguri S, Komatsu M. Biochemical and morphological detection of inclusion bodies in autophagy-deficient mice. Methods Enzymol. 453, 181-96 (2009)). This is a polyclonal antibody of 100 μl that is raised in rabbit and is reactive with human, hamster, mouse, rat.
|Application:||ICC, IHC, IP, WB|
|Research Area / Disease:||Autophagy|
|Formulation:||100 μl volume of PBS containing 50% glycerol, pH 7.2. No preservative is contained.|
|Isotype:||Affinity Purified Ig|
|Immunogen:||Recombinant human p62 (120-440 a.a.)|
|Species Reactivity:||Hamster, Human, Mouse, Rat|
|Source:||This antibody was purified from rabbit serum using affinity column. The rabbit was immunized with the recombinant human p62 protein corresponding to amino acids 120-440.|
|Reactivity:||This antibody reacts with p62 on Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Immunohistochemistry and Immunocytochemistry.|
|Gene ID Human:|
|Gene ID Mouse:|
|Gene ID Rat:|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Dahmane, S., Kerviel, A., Morado, D.R. et al. Membrane-assisted assembly and selective secretory autophagy of enteroviruses. Nat Commun 13, 5986 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-022-33483-7
- Cocco, Stefania, et al. “Inhibition of autophagy by chloroquine prevents resistance to PI3K/AKT inhibitors and potentiates their antitumor effect in combination with paclitaxel in triple negative breast cancer models.” Journal of Translational Medicine 20.1 (2022): 1-17.
- Molero-Valenzuela, Adrià, et al. “A Novel Late-Stage Autophagy Inhibitor That Efficiently Targets Lysosomes Inducing Potent Cytotoxic and Sensitizing Effects in Lung Cancer.” Cancers 14.14 (2022): 3387.
- Mawed, Suzan Attia, et al. “atg7 and beclin1 are essential for energy metabolism and survival during the larval-to-juvenile transition stage of zebrafish.” Aquaculture and Fisheries 7.4 (2022): 359-372.
- Ono, Maiko, et al. “Central role for p62/SQSTM1 in the elimination of toxic tau species in a mouse model of tauopathy.” Aging Cell (2022): e13615.
- Agudo-Canalejo, Jaime, et al. “Wetting regulates autophagy of phase-separated compartments and the cytosol.” Nature 591.7848 (2021): 142-146.
Sukseree, Supawadee, et al. “Sequestosome 1/p62 enhances chronic skin inflammation.” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 147.6 (2021): 2386-2393.
- Pradipta, Ariel, et al. “Cell-autonomous Toxoplasma killing program requires Irgm2 but not its microbe vacuolar localization.” Life science alliance 4.7 (2021).
- Sciarrillo R et al. Splicing modulation as novel therapeutic strategy against diffuse malignant peritoneal mesothelioma. EBioMedicine 39, 215-225 (2019)
- Aki T et al. Formation of high molecular weight p62 by CORM-3. PLoS One. 14, e0210474 (2019)
- Hsu YH et al. Traffic-related particulate matter exposure induces nephrotoxicity in vitro and in vivo. Free Radic Biol Med. 135, 235-244 (2019)
- Hoffmann AC et al. Extracellular aggregated alpha synuclein primarily triggers lysosomal dysfunction in neural cells prevented by trehalose. Sci Rep. 9, 544 (2019)
- Scrivo A et al. Gigaxonin E3 ligase governs ATG16L1 turnover to control autophagosome production. Nat Commun. 10, 780 (2019)
- Homma T, Fujii J. An SOD1 deficiency aggravates proteasome inhibitor bortezomib-induced testicular damage in mice. Biochim Biophys Acta Gen Subj. 1863, 1108-1115 (2019)
- Ohashi T et al. Conophylline inhibits high fat diet-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in mice. PLoS One. 14, e0210068 (2019)
- Yang Y et al. Cytoplasmic DAXX drives SQSTM1/p62 phase condensation to activate Nrf2-mediated stress response. Nat Commun. 10, 3759 (2019)
- Morishita Het al. A critical role of VMP1 in lipoprotein secretion. Elife.. 8, e48834 (2019)
- Runwal, G., Stamatakou, E., Siddiqi, F. et al. LC3-positive structures are prominent in autophagy-deficient cells. Sci Rep 9, 10147 (2019)
- Liu N et al. Lactate inhibits ATP6V0d2 expression in tumor-associated macrophages to promote HIF-2 Α -mediated tumor progression. J Clin Invest. 129 631-646 (2019)
- Adams O et al. A specific expression profile of LC3B and p62 is associated with nonresponse to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in esophageal adenocarcinomas. PLoS One 13, e0197610 (2018)
- Matsumoto G et al. N-Acyldopamine induces aggresome formation without proteasome inhibition and enhances protein aggregation via p62/SQSTM1 expression. Sci Rep. 8, 9585 (2018)
- Lin X et al. Liver-specific deletion of Eva1a/Tmem166 aggravates acute liver injury by impairing autophagy. Cell Death Dis. 9, 768 (2018)
- Chen B et al. Comparative Study of Different Diets-Induced NAFLD Models of Zebrafish. Front Endocrinol 9, 366 (2018)
- Osaki Y et al. Shutdown of ER-associated degradation pathway rescues functions of mutant iduronate 2-sulfatase linked to mucopolysaccharidosis type II. Cell Death Dis. 9, 808(2018)
- Qiu J et al. Distinct subgroup of the Ras family member 3 (DIRAS3) expression impairs metastasis and induces autophagy of gastric cancer cells in mice. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 144, 1869-1886 (2018)
- Sun Y et al. Ischemic Postconditioning Alleviates Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Through Activating Autophagy During Early Reperfusion in Rats. Neurochem Res. 43, 1826-1840 (2018)
- Bak DH et al. Anti‑apoptotic effects of human placental hydrolysate against hepatocyte toxicity in vivo and in vitro. Int J Mol Med. 42, 2569-2583 (2018)
- Sil S et al. Cocaine Mediated Neuroinflammation: Role of Dysregulated Autophagy in Pericytes. Mol Neurobiol. (2018) In press.
- Liu X et al. Deacetylation of NAT10 by Sirt1 promotes the transition from rRNA biogenesis to autophagy upon energy stress. Nucleic Acids Res. 46, 9601-9616 (2018)
- Götzl JK et al. Early lysosomal maturation deficits in microglia triggers enhanced lysosomal activity in other brain cells of progranulin knockout mice. Mol Neurodegener. 13, 48 (2018)
- Jin GL et al. Koumine Decreases Astrocyte-Mediated Neuroinflammation and Enhances Autophagy, Contributing to Neuropathic Pain From Chronic Constriction Injury in Rats. Front Pharmacol. 9, 989 (2018)
- Gkirtzimanaki K et al. IFNα Impairs Autophagic Degradation of mtDNA Promoting Autoreactivity of SLE Monocytes in a STING-Dependent Fashion. Cell Rep. 25, 921-933.e5 (2018)
- Ito T et al. Cold PSM, but not TRAIL, triggers autophagic cell death: A therapeutic advantage of PSM over TRAIL. Int J Oncol. 53, 503-514 (2018)
Zhan R et al. Dapsone protects brain microvascular integrity from high-fat diet induced LDL oxidation. Cell Death Dis. 9, 683 (2018)
- Miao X et al. Serum SQSTM1 is a potential predictor for chemotherapeutic efficacy against non-small cell lung . Int J Clin Exp Med. 11, 5811-5819 (2018)
- Komatsu, M., et al., Cell 131, 1149-1163 (2007)
- Moscat, J., et al., Mol. Cell 23, 631-640 (2006)
- Seibenhener, M. L., et al., Mol. Cell Biol. 24, 8055-8068 (2004)