QuickSwitch™ Custom Tetramer Kits
Fast, High-Quality Generation of New Tetramer Specificities
Functional screening of peptides for MHC class I binding is essential for vaccine design and immune monitoring. A rapid, high throughput and user friendly assay system that has the potential for clinical immune monitoring is needed now more than ever.
We present a 90-min-assay system that allows discrimination of MHC binding from non-binding peptides. This is particularly essential for the screening of immunogenic peptides from infectious agents or cancer neoantigens. Tetramers resulting from peptide exchange with selected peptides can then be used for immune monitoring.
|Product Description||Allele||Conjugates Available||Quantification Included|
|QuickSwitch™ Quant HLA-A*02:01 Tetramer Kit||HLA-A*02:01||PE, APC, BV421||Yes|
|QuickSwitch™ HLA-A*02:01 Tetramer Kit||HLA-A*02:01||PE, APC, BV421||No|
|QuickSwitch™ Quant H-2 Kb Tetramer Kit||H-2 Kb||PE, APC, BV421||Yes|
|QuickSwitch™ H-2 Kb Tetramer Kit||H-2 Kb||PE, APC, BV421||No|
|QuickSwitch™ Quant HLA-A*24:02 Tetramer Kit||HLA-A*24:02||PE, APC, BV421||Yes|
|QuickSwitch™ HLA-A*24:02 Tetramer Kit||HLA-A*24:02||PE, APC, BV421||No|
High Throughput Immunogenic Peptide Discovery and Validation in 90 min
QuickSwitch™ Platform Capabilities:
- Validate MHC binding peptides from in silico selected list of candidate peptides
- Generate new specificity tetramers for immune monitoring
- Perform functional stability studies for MHC binding peptides
- Compare epitopes to rank better binders and perform epitope mapping
Peptide exchange, quantification, cell staining, and flow cytometry analysis can all be performed in one day!
QuickSwitch™ HLA-A*02:01 tetramers detect similar percentages of low and high affinity CMV responses in PBMCs as classically folded tetramers
QuickSwitch™ Quant Kit can be used to assess peptide exchange so that you can select peptides with appropriate affinities to make functional tetramers prior to cell staining. In a study where HLA-A*02:01 QuickSwitch™ tetramer was incubated for 4 hours with two Mart-1 related peptides at a final of 20 μM in presence of peptide exchange factor #1, peptide exchange correlated with the theoretical peptide affinity of each peptide towards HLA-A*02:01.
QuickSwitchTM Quant kit components:
- Tetramer with an irrelevant exchangeable peptide in the MHC groove
- A peptide exchange factor for catalyzing the peptide exchange reaction
- A high affinity MHC-binding reference peptide used as peptide exchange positive control
- FITC conjugated antibody specific of the exiting peptide
- Magnetic beads conjugated with anti MHC antibody for tetramer capture
- An Assay Buffer for diluting reagents and washing steps
H2-Kb Peptide-exchanged tetramers perform similarly to classically folded tetramers
H-2 Kb TRP2 used a negative control (#TB-5004-2; green), classically folded H-2 Kb OVA (#TB-5001-2; blue), and H-2 Kb QuickSwitch™ OVA (red) tetramer staining.
QuickSwitch™ HLA-A*24:02 tetramers perform similarly to classically folded tetramers
Data show CD3+ PBMCs stained with classically folded tetramers (A,E) or with QuickSwitch™ tetramers obtained by peptide exchange with the HLA-A*24:02 CMV peptide (B,C,D) or the HIV negative control peptide (F,G,H). 2 x 105 cells in 50 μL PBS-BSA-NaN3 buffer were stained for 30 min at RT with 1 μL of anti CD3-PC5.5 mAb (clone OKT3), 1 μL anti CD8-FITC (clone RPA-T8) (MBL) and 0.25 μg tetramer. Cells were fixed with a 0.5% formaldehyde PBS solution. Cells were analyzed on a Cytoflex S flow cytometer (Beckman Coulter). Cell doublets were discriminated using SSC-W/SSC-A gating.
Learn more about our Related Product Lines
Classical MHC Tetramers and Monomers
Stock and Custom Peptides
- Stimulation Assays
- Custom tetramer generation using QuickSwitch™ and QuickSwitch™ Quant Tetramer Kits
- Stock peptides or designated custom sequences available
Flow Cytometry Antibodies and Reagents
- Over 1,200 Products
- Major targets such as CD4 and CD8
- Popular fluorophores available
- Antibodies, buffers, viability dyes, and more!