Anti-NFIL3 (E4BP4) chimeric mAb (Monoclonal Antibody)
Anti-NFIL3 (E4BP4) chimeric mAb
NFIL3, or E4BP4, is a transcription factor that controls sleep and circadian rhythms throughout the cranial nerve, endocrine, and metabolic systems.The circadian clock is a 24-hour endogenous oscillator, which cycles via transcriptional/translational feedback loops of clock genes and their products in individual cells. CLOCK and BMAL1 are positive factors in the loop, and their complex binds to E-box elements of PERs and CRYs. PER and CRY bind the CLOCK-BMAL1 complex, suppressing E-box-dependent transactivation and forming a molecular clock via this negative feedback mechanism.D-box and REV-ERB/ROR-binding elements also form a regulatory network of clock-controlled genes (CCGs). D-box-dependent transactivation is activated by DBP and repressed by NFIL3/E4BP4.NFIL3/E4BP4 expression also plays an important role in the immune system. NFIL3 polymorphisms are associated with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
This antibody is a chimeric antibody composed of guinea pig Ig κ and rabbit Fc. Please use anti-rabbit IgG antibody as a secondary antibody.
Monoclonal Antibody of 100 µl targeting NFIL3.
|Application:||FCM, IHC, IP, WB|
|Research Area / Disease:||Immunology, Neuroscience|
|Immunogen:||Recombinant protein, corresponding to internal region of mouse Nfil3 (E4bp4)|
|Species Reactivity:||Human, Mouse|
|Source:||Purified IgG from transfectant|
|Gene ID Human:|
|Gene ID Mouse:|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Yu F et al. The Circadian Clock Gene Bmal1 Controls Intestinal Exporter MRP2 and Drug Disposition. Theranostics. 9, 2754-2767 (2019)(PMID:31244920)
- Yu X et al. Th17 cell differentiation is regulated by the circadian clock. Science. 342, 727-30 (2013)（PMID: 24202171）
- Firth MA et al. Nfil3-independent lineage maintenance and antiviral response of natural killer cells. J Exp Med. 210, 2981-90 (2013)
- Kashiwada M et al. IL-4-induced transcription factor NFIL3/E4BP4 controls IgE class switching. PNAS 107, 821-6 (2010)（PMID: 20080759）
- Mitsui S et al. Antagonistic role of E4BP4 and PAR proteins in the circadian oscillatory mechanism. Genes Dev. 15, 995-1006 (2001)（PMID: 11316793）
- Ikushima S et al. Pivotal role for the NFIL3/E4BP4 transcription factor in interleukin 3-mediated survival of pro-B lymphocytes. PNAS 94, 2609-14 (1997)（PMID: 9122243）
- Zhang W et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of NF-IL3A, a transcriptional activator of the human interleukin-3 promoter. Mol Cell Biol. 15, 6055–63 (1995)（PMID: 7565758）
- Cowell IG et al. Transcriptional repression by a novel member of the bZIP family of transcription factors. Mol Cell Biol. 12, 3070-7 (1992)（PMID: 1620116）