Anti-V5-tag mAb (Monoclonal Antibody)
V5-tag Monoclonal Antibody.
Monoclonal Antibody of 100 µg targeting V5-tag for ICC, IP, WB.
|Application:||ICC, IP, WB|
|Research Area / Disease:||Epitope Tag|
|Formulation:||100 μg IgG in 100 μl volume of PBS containing 50% glycerol, pH 7.2. No preservative is contained.|
|Immunogen:||Binding synthetic peptide carrier protein (CP-GKPIPNPLLGLDST)|
|Source:||This antibody was purified from hybridoma (clone 1H6) supernatant using protein A agarose. This hybridoma was established by fusion of mouse myeloma cell P3U1 with C3H mouse lymphocyte immunized with carrier protein (CP) conjugated synthetic peptide, CP-G|
|Reactivity:||This antibody recognizes V5-Tag on Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation and Immunocytochemistry.|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Jia N et al. A rapid, comprehensive system for assaying DNA repair activity and cytotoxic effects of DNA-damaging reagents. Nat Protoc. 10, 12-24 (2015),
- Kashiyama K et al. Malfunction of nuclease ERCC1-XPF results in diverse clinical manifestations and causes Cockayne syndrome, xeroderma pigmentosum, and Fanconi anemia. Am J Hum Genet. 92, 807-19 (2013),
- Murthy A et al. A Crohn’s disease variant in Atg16l1 enhances its degradation by caspase 3. Nature 506, 456-62 (2014)
- Suzuki H et al. Generation of bicistronic reporter knockin mice for visualizing germ layers. Exp Anim. 68, 499-509 (2019)
- Jeong WJ et al. WDR76 is a RAS binding protein that functions as a tumor suppressor via RAS degradation. Nat Commun. 10, 295 (2019)rn