Anti-CD8 (Mouse) mAb-FITC (Monoclonal Antibody) (THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. Alternative Product Code: K0227-4) (Discontinued)
CD8 Monoclonal Antibody.
We are sorry for the inconvenience; this product code has been discontinued.
We are sorry for the inconvenience; this product code has been discontinued. Alternative Product Code: K0227-4
Monoclonal antibody conjugated to FITC of 100 tests targeting CD8 for FCM.
|Size:||1mL (100 Tests)|
|Research Area / Disease:||Cell Biology|
|Formulation:||100 tests in 1 mL volume of PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% ProClin150 .Azide may react with copper or lead in plumbing system to form explosive metal azides. Therefore, always flush plenty of water when disposing materials containing azide into drain.|
|Immunogen:||C6 antigen-specific CTL clone H-Y|
|Source:||This antibody was purified from mouse ascites fluid using protein G agarose. This hybridoma (clone KT15) was established by fusion of mouse myeloma cell NSO with SD rat splenocyte immunized with the T cell clone C6, H-2Kk restricted H-Y antigen specific C|
|Reactivity:||This antibody reacts with mouse CD8 α antigen on Flow cytometry.|
|Gene ID Human:|
|Gene ID Mouse:|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Asano J, et al. J. Immunol. 184: 736-745 (2010)
- Kayamuro H, et al. J. Virol. 84: 12703-12712 (2010)
- Nobuoka D, et al. Cancer Immunol Immunother 62:639–652 (2013)
- Cash H, et al. Oncotarget 6: 36400–36417 (2015)
- Toyota H, et al. Oncol Rep 33: 292-296 (2015)
- Kamimura D, et al. Int Immunol 28: 117-126 (2016, MBL)
- Matsuo H et al. CD11c-specific bio-nanocapsule enhances vaccine immunogenicity by targeting immune cells. J Nanobiotechnology 16, 59 (2018)
- Nguyen QT et al. Poly-γ-Glutamic Acid Complexed With Alum Induces Cross-Protective Immunity of Pandemic H1N1 Vaccine. Front Immunol. 10, 1604 (2019)
- Whiteland, J. L., et al., J. Histochem. Cytochem. 43, 313-320 (1995)
- Tomonari, K., and Lovering, E., Immunogenetics 28, 445-451 (1988)