Anti-Phospho-CPI-17 (Thr38) mAb (Monoclonal Antibody)
Anti-Phospho-CPI-17 (Thr38) Monoclonal Antibody.
Monoclonal Antibody of 100 μg targeting CPI-17 for ELISA, WB.
|Research Area / Disease:||Cell Biology|
|Formulation:||Supplied in 20mM phosphatase buffer (pH 7.5), 300mM NaCl, 50% glycerol.|
|Immunogen:||Near the Thr38 phosphorylated peptide synthesis of human CPI-17 (binding KLH)|
|Species Reactivity:||Human, Mouse, Rat|
|Source:||This monoclonal antibody (clone AK-1F11) was produced by immunizing mice with a synthetic phosphopeptide (KLH coupled) corresponding to residues surrounding Thr38 of human CPI-17. The IgG fraction was purified by protein A-Sepharose chromatography.|
|Reactivity:||Phospho-CPI-17 Thr38 Antibody detects phosphorylated recombinant CPI-17 whenphosphorylated at threonine38 in vitro. The antibody doesnot recognize the unphosphorylated CPI-17 protein. Theantibody detects the 17 kDa phospho-CPI-17 by Westernblotting a|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Hirano K, et al. Protein kinase network in the regulation of phosphorylation and dephosphorylation of smooth muscle myosin light chain. Mol. Cell Biochem. 248:105-14 (2003).
- Somlyo AP, Somlyo AV. Signal transduction by G-proteins, rho-kinase and protein phosphatase to smooth muscle and non-muscle myosin II. J Physiol. 522:177-85 (2000).
- Niiro N, et al. Agonist-induced changes in the phosphorylation of the myosin-binding subunit of myosin light chain phosphatase and CPI17, two regulatory factors of myosin light chain phosphatase, in smooth muscle. Biochem J. 369:117-28 (2003).
- Kitazawa T, et al. Phosphorylation of the myosin phosphatase targeting subunit and CPI-17 during Ca2+ sensitization in rabbit smooth muscle. J. Physiol. 546:879-89 (2003).
- Kitazawa T, et al. Agonists trigger G protein-mediated activation of the CPI-17 inhibitor phosphoprotein of myosin light chain phosphatase to enhance vascular smooth muscle contractility. J. Biol. Chem. 275:9897-900 (2000)
- Woodsome TP, et al. Expression of CPI-17 and myosin phosphatase correlates with Ca(2+) sensitivity of protein kinase C-induced contraction in rabbit smooth muscle. J. Physiol. 535:553-64 (2001).
- Deng JT, et al. Phosphorylation of the myosin phosphatase inhibitors, CPI-17 and PHI-1, by integrin-linked kinase. Biochem J. 367:517-24 (2002)
- Li L, et al. Possible involvement of the novel CPI-17 protein in protein kinase C signal transduction of rabbit arterial smooth muscle. J. Physiol. 508:871-81 (1998).
- Kitazawa T, et al. Agonists trigger G protein-mediated activation of the CPI-17 inhibitor phosphoprotein of myosin light chain phosphatase to enhance vascular smooth muscle contractility. J. Biol. Chem. 275: 9897-900 (2000)