CircuLex AGE-RAGE in vitro Binding Assay Kit
CircuLex AGE-RAGE in vitro Binding Assay Kit.
The CycLex Research Product CircuLex AGE-RAGE in vitro Binding Assay Kit is primarily designed to screening inhibitors of AGE2 (glyceraldehyde-modified AGE)-sRAGE (soluble RAGE) interaction in vitro.
|Research Area / Disease:||Metabolism|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- AGE2-BSA coated Microplate
- BSA coated Microplate
- Recombinant His-tagged sRAGE,
- Reaction Buffer
- 20X Inhibitor Control Compound
- HRP conjugated anti-His-tag antibody
- 10X Wash Buffer
- Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
- Matsumoto, Teruki, et al. “Identification of pheophorbide a as an inhibitor of receptor for advanced glycation end products in Mallotus japonicus.” Journal of natural medicines 75.3 (2021): 675-681.
- Kang, Hwan June, et al. “Self-assembled elastin-like polypeptide fusion protein coacervates as competitive inhibitors of advanced glycation end-products enhance diabetic wound healing.” Journal of controlled release 333 (2021): 176-187.
- Neeper M, Schmidt AM, Brett J et al.: Cloning and expression of a cell surface receptor for advanced glycosylation end products of proteins. J Biol Chem 1992, 267: 14998-15004.
- Brett J, Schmidt AM, Yan SD et al.: Survey of the distribution of a newly characterized receptor for advanced glycation end products in tissues. Am J Pathol 1993, 143: 1699-1712
- Schmidt AM, Vianna M, Gerlach M, et al.: Isolation and characterization of two binding proteins for advanced glycosylation end products from bovine lung which are present on the endothelial cell surface. J Biol Chem 1992, 267: 14987-14997
- Hori O, Brett J, Slattery T, Cao R et al.: The receptor for advanced glycation end products (RAGE) is a cellular binding site for amphoterin. Mediation of neurite outgrowth and coexpression of rage and amphoterin in the developing nervous system. J Biol Chem 1995, 270: 25752-25761.
- Yan SD, Zhu H, Fu J, Yan SF, Roher A et al.: Amyloidbeta peptide-receptor for advanced glycation endproduct interaction elicits neuronal expression of macrophage-colony stimulating factor: a proinflammatory pathway in Alzheimer disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1997, 94: 5296-5301.
- Yan SD, Zhu H, Zhu A, Golabek A, Du H, Roher A, Yu J, Soto C, Schmidt AM, Stern D, et al.: Receptor-dependent cell stress and amyloid accumulation in systemic amyloidosis. Nat Med 2000, 6: 643-651.
- Chavakis T, Bierhaus A, Al-Fakhri N et al.: The pattern recognition receptor (RAGE) is a counterreceptor for leukocyte integrins: a novel pathway for inflammatory cell recruitment. J Exp Med 2003, 198: 1507-1515.
- Sasaki N, Takeuchi M, Chowei H, Kikuchi S et al.: Advanced glycation end products (AGE) and their receptor (RAGE) in the brain of patients with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with prion plaques. Neurosci Lett 2002, 326: 117-120.
- Chapman MR, Robinson LS, Pinkner JS et al.: Role of Escherichia coli curli operons in directing amyloid fiber formation. Science 2002, 295: 851-855
- 10. Bierhaus A, Humpert PM, Morcos M, et al.: Understanding RAGE, the receptor for advanced glycation end products. J Mol Med 2005, 83: 876- 886.
- Hofmann MA, Drury S, Fu C, Qu W et al.: RAGE mediates a novel proinflammatory axis: a central cell surface receptor for S100/calgranulin polypeptides. Cell 1999, 97: 889-901.
- Stern DM, Yan SD, Yan SF, and Schmidt AM: Receptor for advanced glycation endproducts (RAGE) and the complications of diabetes. Ageing Res Rev. 2002, 1: 1-15.