CircuLe Human Fibulin-1 ELISA Kit (DISCONTINUED) (Discontinued)
CircuLex Human Fibulin-1 ELISA Kit.
We are sorry for the inconvenience; this product code has been discontinued.
We are sorry for the inconvenience; this item has been discontinued.
This kit is used for the quantitative measurement of human Fibulin-1 in plasma, cell culture supernatant and other biological media. It can be used for 96 Assays.
|Product Type:||ELISA Kit|
|Research Area / Disease:||Metabolism|
|Sensitivity:||better than 0.23 ng/mL of sample.|
|Measurement Range:||0.94 ng/mL to 60 ng/mL|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- 10X Wash Buffer
- Dilution Buffer
- Human Fibulin-1 Standard
- HRP conjugated Detection Antibody
- Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
- Overgaard M et al. Total and isoform-specific quantitative assessment of circulating fibulin-1 using selected reaction monitoring MS and time-resolved immunofluorometry. Proteomics Clin Appl. 10, 1002 (2014)
- Argraves,WS, Greene LM, Cooley MA & Gallagher WM (2003) Fibulins: physiological and disease perspectives. EMBO Rep. 4, 1127-1131.
- Chu ML, Tsuda T. (2004) Fibulins in development and heritable disease. Birth Defects Res C Embryo Today 72, 25-36
- Kluge M, Mann K, Dziadek M, Timpl R (1990) Characterization of a novel calcium-binding 90-kDa glycoprotein (BM-90) shared by basement membranes and serum. Eur J Biochem 193, 65
- Roark EF et al. (1995) The association of fibulin-1 with elastic fibers: An immunohistological, ultrastructural and RNA study. J Histochem Cytochem 43, 401
- Timpl R and Brown JC (1994) The laminins. Matrix Biol, 14, 275-281.
- Godyna, S., Diaz-Ricart, M., and Argraves, W. S. (1996) Fibulin-1 promotes platelet adhesion via a bridge of fibrinogen to the integrin aIIbß3. Blood 88, 2569-2577.
- Tran H, VanDusen WJ and Argraves WS. (1997) The self-association and fibronectin-binding sites of fibulin-1 map to calcium-binding epidermal growth factor-like domains. J. Biol. Chem. 272, 22600-22606.
- Aspberg A et al. (1999) Fibulin-1 is a ligand for the C-type lectin domains of aggrecan and versican. J. Biol. Chem. 274, 20444-20449
- Miosge, N., Sasaki, T., and Timpl, R. (1999) Angiogenesis inhibitor endostatin is a distinct component of elastic fibers in vessel walls FASEB J. 13, 1743-1750.
- Olin AI et al. (2001) The proteoglycans aggrecan and versican form networks with Fibulin-2 through their lectin domain binding. J. Biol. Chem. 276, 1253-1261
- Ohsawa I, Takamura C, Kohsaka S. (2001) Fibulin-1 binds the amino-terminal head of beta-amyloid precursor protein and modulates its physiological function. J Neurochem. 76, 1411-20.
- Timpl R, Sasaki T, Kostka G, Chu ML. (2003) Fibulins: a versatile family of extracellular matrix proteins. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 4, 479-489
- Argraves WS, Dickerson K, Burgess WH, Ruoslahti E. (1989) Fibulin, a novel protein that interacts with the fibronectin receptor beta subunit cytoplasmic domain. Cell. 58, 623-9.
- Tran H et al. (1995) The interaction of fibulin-1 with fibrinogen: A potential role in hemostasis and thrombosis. J Biol Chem 270, 19458.
- Kostka G et al. (2001) Perinatal lethality and endothelial cell abnormalities in several vessel compartments of fibulin-1-deficient mice. Mol Cell Biol 21, 7025−7034
- Argraves WS, Tran H, Burgess WH, Dickerson K. (1990) Fibulin is an extracellular matrix and plasma glycoprotein with repeated domain structure. J Cell Biol 111, 3155-64. 17. Cangemi C et al. (2011) Fibulin-1 is a marker for arterial extracellular matrix alterations in type 2 diabetes. Clin Chem.57, 1556-65.
- Lau JY et al. (2010) Fibulin-1 is increased in asthma–a novel mediator of airway remodeling? PLoS One 5, e13360.