CircuLex S100A7/Psoriasin ELISA Kit
CircuLex S100A7/Psoriasin ELISA Kit.
- 10X Wash Buffer
- Dilution Buffer
- Human S100A7/Psoriasin Standard
- HRP conjugated Detection Antibody
- Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
The CycLex Research Product CircuLex S100A7/Psoriasin ELISA Kit is used for the quantitative measurement of human S100A7/Psoriasin in washing fluid from skin, nipple fluid, tissue culture medium and other biological samples probably including serum, plasma. It can be used for 96 Assays.
|Product Type:||ELISA Kit|
|Research Area / Disease:||Immunology, Neuroscience|
|Sensitivity:||better than 0.12 ng/ml of sample.|
|Measurement Range:||Dilution factors need to be taken into consideration in calculating the human S100A7/Psoriasin concentration. Results exceeding human S100A7/Psoriasin level of 90 ng/ml should be repeated with diluted samples.|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Jansen S et al. Expression and function of psoriasin (S100A7) and koebnerisin (S100A15) in the brain. Infect Immun. 81, 1788-97 (2013),
- Jansen S et al. Expression and function of psoriasin (S100A7) and koebnerisin (S100A15) in the brain. Infection and Immunity. 81, 1788–1797 (2013)
- Nienhouse V et al. Interplay between bladder microbiota and urinary antimicrobial peptides: mechanisms for human urinary tract infection risk and symptom severity. PLoS One. 9, e114185 (2014),
- Salama RH et al. Psoriasin: a novel marker linked obesity with psoriasis. Dis Markers. 34, 33-9 (2013)
- Madsen P, Rasmussen HH & Leffers H et al. Molecular cloning, occurrence, and expression of a novel partially secreted protein “psoriasin” that is highly up-regulated in psoriatic skin. J Invest Dermatol (1991) 97: 701–712.
- Broome AM, Ryan D & Eckert RL. S100 protein subcellular localization during epidermal differentiation and psoriasis. J Histochem Cytochem (2003) 51: 675–685.
- Hitomi J, Yamaguchi K & Kikuchi Y et al. A novel calcium-binding protein in amniotic fluid, CAAF1: Its molecular cloning and tissue distribution. J Cell Sci (1996) 109: 805–815.
- Katz AB & Taichman LB. A partial catalog of proteins secreted by epidermal keratinocytes in culture. J Invest Dermatol (1999) 112: 818–821.
- Karimi-Busheri F, Marcoux Y & Tredget EE et al. Expression of a releasable form of annexin II by human keratinocytes. J Cell Biochem (2002) 86: 737–747.
- Hoffmann HJ, Olsen E & Etzerodt M et al. Psoriasin binds calcium and is upregulated by calcium to levels that resemble those observed in normal skin. J Invest Dermatol (1994) 103: 370–375.
- Jinquan T, Vorum H & Larsen CG et al. Psoriasin: A novel chemotactic protein. J Invest Dermatol (1996) 107: 5–10.
- Algermissen B, Sitzmann J, LeMotte P & Czarnetzki B. Differential expression of CRABP II, psoriasin and cytokeratin 1 mRNA in human skin diseases. Arch Dermatol Res (1996) 288: 426–430.
- Alowami S, Qing G & Emberley E et al. Psoriasin (S100A7) expression is altered during skin tumorigenesis. BMC Dermatol (2003) 3: 1.
- Glaser, R.; Harder, J.; Lange, H.; Bartels, J.; Christophers, E.; Schroder, J.-M. Antimicrobial psoriasin (S100A7) protects human skin from Escherichia coli infection. Nature Immun. (2005) 6: 57-64