CircuLex S100A11 ELISA Kit
CircuLex S100A11 ELISA Kit.
- 10X Wash Buffer
- Dilution Buffer
- Human S100P Standard
- HRP conjugated Detection Antibody
- Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
The CycLex Research Product CircuLex S100A11 ELISA Kit is used for the quantitative measurement of human S100A11 in serum, plasma, cell lysate and other biological media. It can be used for 100 assays.
|Product Type:||ELISA Kit|
|Research Area / Disease:||Immunology, Neuroscience|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Todoroki H, Kobayashi R, Watanabe M, Minami H, Hidaka H.; Purification, characterization, and partial sequence analysis of a newly identified EF-hand type 13-kDa Ca2+-binding protein from smooth muscle and non-muscle tissues. J Biol Chem 266: 18668-18673, 1991
- Ohta H, Sasaki T, Naka M, Hiraoka O, Miyamoto C, Furuichi Y, Tanaka T.; Molecular cloning and expression of the cDNA coding for a new member of the S100 protein family from porcine cardiac muscle. FEBS Lett 295: 93-96, 1991
- Rety S, Osterloh D, Arie JP, Tabaries S, Seemann J, Russo-Marie F, Gerke V, Lewit-Bentley A.; Structural basis of the Ca2+-dependent association between S100C (S100A11) and its target, the N-terminal part of annexin I. Structure 8: 175-184, 2000
- Ning Chang, Cindy Sutherland, Eva Hesse, Robert Winkfein, William B. Wiehler, Mark Pho, Claude Veillette, Susan Li, David P. Wilson, Eniko Kiss, and Michael P. Walsh.; Identification of a novel interaction between the Ca2+-binding protein S100A11 and the Ca2+-and phospholipid-binding protein annexin A6. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 292: C1417-C1430, 2007
- Zhao XQ, Naka M, Muneyuki M, Tanaka T.; Ca2+-dependent inhibition of actin-activated myosin ATPase activity by S100C (S100A11), a novel member of the S100 protein family. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 267: 77-79, 2000.
- Ruse M, Lambert A, Robinson N, Ryan D, Shon KJ, Eckert RL.; S100A7, S100A10, and S100A11 are transglutaminase substrates. Biochemistry 40: 3167-3173, 2001.
- Deloulme JC, Assard N, Mbele GO, Mangin C, Kuwano R, Baudier J.; S100A6 and S100A11 are specific targets of the calcium- and zinc-binding S100B protein in vivo. J Biol Chem 275: 35302-35310, 2000.
- Sakaguchi M., Sonegawa H., Nukui T., Sakaguchi Y., Miyazaki M., Namba M., Huh N. H. ; Bifurcated converging pathways for high Ca2+- and TGFbeta-induced inhibition of growth of normal human keratinocytes. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 102: 13921-13926, 2005
- Sakaguchi M., Miyazaki M., Takaishi M., Sakaguchi Y., Makino E., Kataoka N., Yamada H., Namba M., Huh N. H.; S100C/A11 is a key mediator of Ca(2+)-induced growth inhibition of human epidermal keratinocytes. J. Cell Biol 163:823-835 2003