Products Research Area/Disease Metabolism CircuLex S100A9/MRP14 ELISA Kit
CircuLex S100A9/MRP14 ELISA Kit
CircuLex S100A9/MRP14 ELISA Kit.
The CircuLex Research Product S100A9/MRP14 ELISA Kit is used for the quantitative measurement of human S100A9/MRP14 in serum, plasma and other biological media. It can be used for 96 Assays.
|Product Type:||ELISA Kit|
|Research Area / Disease:||Immunology, Neuroscience|
|Sensitivity:||better than 6.55 pg/ml of sample.|
|Measurement Range:||Dilution factors need to be taken into consideration in calculating the human S100A9/MRP14 concentration. Results exceeding human S100A9/MRP14 level of 16 ng/ml should be repeated with diluted samples.|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- 10xWash Buffer
- Sample Dilution Buffer
- Standard Dilution Buffer
- Human S100A9 Standard
- HRP conjugated Detection Antibody
- Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
- Shield-Artin KL et al. Identification of ovarian cancer-associated proteins in symptomatic women: a novel method for semi-quantitative plasma proteomics. Proteomics Clinical Applications. 6: 170-81. 2012
- Mangé A et al. Elevated concentrations of milk β2-microglobulin are associated with increased risk of breastfeeding transmission of HIV-1 (Vertical Transmission Study). J Proteome Res. 12, 5616-25 (2013),
- Saito T et al. Distinct expression patterns of alveolar “alarmins” in subtypes of chronic lung allograft dysfunction. Am J Transplant. 14, 1425-32 (2014)
- Xu D et al. Serum protein S100A9, SOD3 and MMP9 as new diagnostic biomarkers for pulmonary tuberculosis by iTRAQ-coupled two-dimensional LC-MS/MS. PROTEOMICS. 15, 58–67 (2015)
- Fang WY et al. Elevated S100A9 expression in tumor stroma functions as an early recurrence marker for early-stage oral cancer patients through increased tumor cell invasion, angiogenesis, macrophage recruitment and interleukin-6 production. Oncotarget 6, 28401-24 (2015)
- Cluzeau T et al. Pro-inflammatory proteins S100A9 and tumor necrosis factor-α suppress erythropoietin elaboration in myelodysplastic syndromes. Haematologica 102, 2015-2020 (2017)
- Schaub R et al. The immune response to sub-clinical mastitis is impaired in HIV-infected women. J Transl Med. 16, 296 (2018)
- Odink, K. et al. (1987) Nature 330, 80-82.
- Kerkhoff, C., Klempt, M. & Sorg, C. (1998) Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1448, 200-211.
- Sorg, C. (1992) Behring Inst. Mitt. 91, 126-137.
- andez-Rodriguez, J., Sanchez, M., Vogl, T., Cid, M. C., and Roth, J. (2004) J. Pathol. 204, 311–316
- Nacken, W., Roth, J., Sorg, C., and Kerkhoff, C. (2003) Microsc. Res. Tech. 60, 569–580
- Foell, D., Frosch, M., Sorg, C., and Roth, J. (2004) Clin. Chim. Acta. 344, 37–51
- Van den Bos, C., Roth, J., Koch, H.G., Hartmann, M. & Sorg, C. (1996) J. Immunol. 156, 1247–1254.
- Roth, J., Goebeler, M., Klempt, M., Hartmann, M. & Sorg, C. (1997) J. Biol. Chem. 272, 9496–9502.
- Bjork, P. et al. (1997) PLoS Biol. 7, e1000097, 2009