CircuLex Mouse FABP3/H-FABP ELISA Kit-Discontinued (Discontinued)
We are sorry for the inconvenience; this product code has been discontinued.
This product has been discontinued.
- Ozawa S et al. Fatty acid binding protein 3 as a potential mediator for diabetic nephropathy in eNOS deficient mouse. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 454, 531-536 (2014)
- Furuhashi M. and Hotamisligil GS.; Fatty acid-binding proteins: role in metabolic diseases and potential as drug targets. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 7: 489, 2008
- Chmurzynska A.; The multigene family of fatty acid-binding proteins (FABPs): function, structure and polymorphism. J Appl Genet., 47: 39-48, 2006
- Storch J. and B Corsico B.; The emerging functions and mechanisms of mammalian fatty acid-binding proteins. Annu Rev Nutr., 28: 73-95, 2008
- Sato Y, Kita T, Takatsu Y, Kimura T.; Biochemical markers of myocyte injury in heart failure. Heart., 90: 1110-3, 2004
- O’Donoghue M, de Lemos JA, Morrow DA, Murphy SA, Buros JL, Cannon CP, Sabatine MS.; Prognostic utility of heart-type fatty acid binding protein in patients with acute coronary syndromes. Circulation., 114: 550-7, 2006
- McCann CJ, Glover BM, Menown IB, Moore MJ, McEneny J, Owens CG, Smith B, Sharpe PC, Young IS, Adgey JA.; Novel biomarkers in early diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction compared with cardiac troponin T. Eur Heart J., 29: 2843-50, 2008