CycLex® Rho-kinase Assay Kit
CycLex Rho-kinase Assay Kit.
The CycLex Research Product CycLex Rho-kinase Assay Kit is primarily designed to measure the activities of purified Rho-kinase or DMPK for the rapid and sensitive evaluation of inhibitors or activators. It can be used for 96 assays.
|Product Type:||Kinase Assay Kit|
|Research Area / Disease:||Cell Biology|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Microplate (coated with recombinant MBS C-terminus(758-1032 a.a.) as Rho-kinase substrate)
- 10~Wash Buffer
- Kinase Buffer
- HRP conjugated Detection Antibody
- Substrate Reagent
- Stop Solution
- Bagi Z, Feher A, Cassuto J, Akula K, Labinskyy N, Kaley G, Koller A.; Increased availability of angiotensin AT 1 receptors leads to sustained arterial constriction to angiotensin II in diabetes – role for Rho-kinase activation. Br J Pharmacol. 163: 1059-68. 2011,
- Bei Y et al. Activation of RhoA/Rho-kinase pathway accounts for pulmonary endothelial dysfunction in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Physiol Rep. 1, e00105 (2013),
- Bourguignon LY et al. Selective matrix (hyaluronan) interaction with CD44 and RhoGTPase signaling promotes keratinocyte functions and overcomes age-related epidermal dysfunction. J Dermatol Sci. 72, 32-44 (2013),
- Carlos Torre, Steven J. Wang, Weiliang Xia, and Lilly Y. W. Bourguignon; Reduction of Hyaluronan-CD44_Mediated Growth, Migration, and Cisplatin Resistance in Head and Neck Cancer Due to Inhibition of Rho Kinase and PI-3 Kinase Signaling. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg, 136: 493-501, 2010,
- Chen Z et al. cIMP synthesized by sGC as a mediator of hypoxic contraction of coronary arteries. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 307, H328-36 (2014),
- Cyrill G_raud, Kai Schledzewski, Alexandra Demory, Diana Klein, Miriam Kaus, Francis Peyre, Carsten Sticht, Konstantin Evdokimov, Shun Lu, Astrid Schmieder, Sergij Goerdt; Liver sinusoidal endothelium: A microenvironment-dependent differentiation program in rat including the novel junctional protein liver endothelial differentiation-associated protein-1. Hepatology 52: 313-326, 2010,
- Duong-Quy S, Dao P, Hua-Huy T, Guilluy C, Pacaud P, Dinh-Xuan AT.; Increased Rho-kinase expression and activity and pulmonary endothelial dysfunction in smokers with normal lung function. Eur Respir J, 37: 349-55, 2011,
- Dush MK and Nascone-Yoder NM. Jun N-terminal kinase maintains tissue integrity during cell rearrangement in the gut. Development. 140, 1457-66 (2013),
- Fujimura M, Usuki F, Kawamura M, Izumo S.; Inhibition of the Rho/ROCK pathway prevents neuronal degeneration in vitro and in vivo following methylmercury exposure. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 250: 1-9. 2011,
- Haidari M, Zhang W, Ganjehei L, Ali M, Chen Z.; Inhibition of MLC phosphorylation restricts replication of influenza virus–a mechanism of action for anti-influenza agents. PLoS One. 6(6):e21444.2011,
- Hiroyuki Kobori, Yuri Ozawa, Omar W Acres, Kayoko Miyata, and Ryousuke Satou; Rho-kinase/nuclear factor-κβ/angiotensinogen axis in angiotensin II-induced renal injury. Hypertens Res. 34: 976_979. 2011,
- Kheirollah A et al. Involvement of cdc42/Rho kinase in apoA-I-mediated cholesterol efflux through interaction between cytosolic lipid-protein particles and microtubules in rat astrocytes. J Neurosci Res. 92, 455-63 (2014),
- Kirabo A, Kearns PN, Jarajapu YP, Sasser JM, Oh SP, Grant MB, Kasahara H, Cardounel AJ, Baylis C, Wagner KU, Sayeski PP.; Vascular smooth muscle Jak2 mediates angiotensin II-induced hypertension via increased levels of reactive oxygen species. Cardiovasc Res, 91: 171-9, 2011,
- Kwok W and Clemens MG. Rho-kinase activation contributes to Lps-induced impairment of endothelial nitric oxide synthase activation by endothelin-1 in cultured hepatic sinusoidal endothelial cells. Shock. 42, 554-61 (2014),
- Li H et al. Design, synthesis and evaluation of biological activity of novel fasudil analogues. Pharmazie. 69, 867-73 (2014),
- Li YH et al. Intranasal delivery of FSD-C10, a novel Rho kinase inhibitor, exhibits therapeutic potential in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Immunology. 143, 219-29 (2014),
- Liang JL et al. Effects of interleukin-1β on vascular reactivity after lipopolysaccharide-induced endotoxic shock in rabbits and its relationship with PKC and Rho kinase. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 62, 84-9 (2013),
- Liu D et al. The glucocorticoid dexamethasone inhibits U937 cell adhesion and neutrophil release via RhoA/ROCK1-dependent and independent pathways. Cell Physiol Biochem. 33, 1654-62 (2014),
- Masatake Fujimura, Fusako Usuki, Miwako Kawamura and Shuji Izumo; Inhibition of the Rho/ROCK pathway prevents neuronal degeneration in vitro and in vivo following methylmercury exposure. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology 250: 1-9, 2011,
- Massaro M, Zampolli A, Scoditti E, Carluccio MA, Storelli C, Distante A, De Caterina R.; Statins inhibit cyclooxygenase-2 and matrix metalloproteinase-9 in human endothelial cells: anti-angiogenic actions possibly contributing to plaque stability. Cardiovasc Res, 86: 311-320, 2010,
- Morckel AR, Lusic H, Farzana L, Yoder JA, Deiters A, Nascone-Yoder NM.; A photoactivatable small-molecule inhibitor for light-controlled spatiotemporal regulation of Rho kinase in live embryos. Development. 139: 437-42. 2012,
- N_lle A, Zeug A, van Bergeijk J, T_nges L, Gerhard R, Brinkmann H, Al Rayes S, Hensel N, Schill Y, Apkhazava D, Jablonka S, Omer J, Srivastav RK, Baasner A, Lingor P, Wirth B, Ponimaskin E, Niedenthal R, Grothe C, Claus P.; The Spinal Muscular Atrophy disease protein SMN is linked to the Rho-kinase pathway via profilin. Hum Mol Genet. 20: 4865-78. 2011,
- Naraoka M et al. Suppression of the Rho/Rho-kinase pathway and prevention of cerebral vasospasm by combination treatment with statin and fasudil after subarachnoid hemorrhage in rabbit. Transl Stroke Res. 4, 368-74 (2013),
- Pinzón-Daza ML et al. The cross-talk between canonical and non-canonical Wnt-dependent pathways regulates P-glycoprotein expression in human blood-brain barrier cells. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 34, 1258-69 (2014),
- Riganti C et al. Zoledronic acid restores doxorubicin chemosensitivity and immunogenic cell death in multidrug-resistant human cancer cells. PLoS One. 8, e60975 (2013),
- Riganti C, Pinto H, Bolli E, Belisario DC, Calogero RA, Bosia A, Cavallo F.; Atorvastatin modulates anti-proliferative and pro-proliferative signals in Her2/neu-positive mammary cancer. Biochem Pharmacol. 82: 1079-89, 2011,
- S. Duong-Quy, P. Dao, T. Hua-Huy, C. Guilluy, P. Pacaud and A.T. Dinh-Xuan; Increased Rho-kinases expression and activity and pulmonary endothelial dysfunction in smokers with normal lung function. Eur Respir J, 37: 349-55, 2011,
- Sari AN et al. Contribution of RhoA/Rho-kinase/MEK1/ERK1/2/iNOS pathway to ischemia/reperfusion-induced oxidative/nitrosative stress and inflammation leading to distant and target organ injury in rats. Eur J Pharmacol. 723, 234-45 (2014),
- Shahin R, Alqtaishat S, Taha MO.; Elaborate ligand-based modeling reveal new submicromolar Rho kinase inhibitors. J Comput Aided Mol Des. 26: 249-66. 2012,
- Sijin Liu, Shitao Li, Yuguo Du; Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) Enhance Metastatic Properties of Breast Cancer Cells by Activating Rho-Associated Kinase (ROCK). PLoS ONE 5: e11272, 2010,
- Takata M et al. Fasudil, a rho kinase inhibitor, limits motor neuron loss in experimental models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Br J Pharmacol. 170, 341-51 (2013),
- Tamia K. Lapointe, Pamela M. O’Connor, Nicola L. Jones, Daniel Menard, Andre G. Buret; Interleukin-1 receptor phosphorylation activates Rho kinase to disrupt human gastric tight junctional claudin-4 during Helicobacter pylori infection. Cellular Microbiology 12: 692-703, 2010,
- Trevor Luke, Julie Maylor, Clark Undem, J. T. Sylvester, and Larissa A. Shimoda; Kinase dependent activation of voltage-gated Ca2+ channels by ET-1 in pulmonary arterial myocytes during chronic hypoxia. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 302: L1128-39. 2012,
- Trinity J. Bivalacqua, Ashley E. Ross, Travis D. Strong, Milena A. Gebska, Biljana Musicki, Hunter C. Champion and Arthur L. Burnett; Attenuated RhoA/Rho-kinase Signaling in Penis of Transgenic Sickle Cell Mice. Urology 76: 510.e7-510.e12, 2010,
- Tzu-Ching Chang, Yen-Chung Chen, Ming-Hua Yang, Chien-Hung Chen, En-Wei Hsing, Bor-Sheng Ko, Jun-Yang Liou,1 and Kenneth K. Wu1; Rho Kinases Regulate the Renewal and Neural Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells in a Cell Plating Density_Dependent Manner. PLoS One, 5: e9187, 2010,
- Xiaoxiao Gu and Kristyn S. Masters; Role of the Rho pathway in regulating valvular interstitial cell phenotype and nodule formation. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol, 300: H448 – H458, 2011,
- Xiaoxiao Gu1 and Kristyn S Masters; Role of the Rho pathway in regulating valvular interstitial cell phenotype and nodule formation. AJP Heart and Circulatory Physiology, 300: H448-58, 2011,
- Y. Smitasiri, P. D’Souza, J. Neal-Kababick and A.G. Schauss; An Initial Evaluation of the Safety, Efficacy and Purity of VigRX, a Herbal Combination Formula, for the Enhancement of Male Sexual Health. The Open Natural Products Journal, 3: 10-19, 2010,
- Yue Xu, Xiuwen Zhu, Heung Sik Hahm, Wanguo Wei, Ergeng Hao, Alberto Hayek, and Sheng Ding; Revealing a core signaling regulatory mechanism for pluripotent stem cell survival and self-renewal by small molecules. PNAS, 107: 8129-8134, 2010
- Wang X et al. FSD-C10 Shows Therapeutic Effects in Suppressing oxidized low-density lipoprotein (ox-LDL)-Induced Human Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cells Apoptosis via Rho-Associated Coiled-Coil Kinase (ROCK)/Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase (MAPK) Signaling. Med Sci Monit. 24, 5509-5516 (2018)
- Ishizaki, T., Mackawa, M., Fujisawa, K., Okawa, K., Iwamatsu, A., Fujita, A., Watanabe, N., Saito, Y., Kakisuka, A., Morii, N. and Narumiya, S. EMBO J. 15: 1885-1893, 1996.
- Fujisawa, K., Fujita, A., Ishizaki, T., Saito, Y. and Narumiya, S. J. Biol. Chem. 271: 23022-23028, 1996.
- Nakamura, M., Nagano, T., Chikama, T. and Nishida, T. Invest. Ophthal. Vis. Sci. 42: 941-947, 2001.
- Rao, P. V., Deng, P.-F., Kumar, J. and Epstein, D. L. Invest. Ophthal. Vis. Sci. 42: 1029-1037, 2001.
- Muranyi, A, Zhang R, Liu F, Hirano K, Ito M, Epstein HF, Hartshorne DJ. Myotonic dystrophy protein kinase phosphorylates the myosin phosphatase targeting subunit and inhibits myosin phosphatase activity. FEBS Lett. 493(2-3):80-4, 2001.
- Koyama M, Ito M, Feng J, Seko T, Shiraki K, Takase K, Hartshorne DJ, Nakano T. Phosphorylation of CPI-17, an inhibitory phosphoprotein of smooth muscle myosin phosphatase, by Rho-kinase. FEBS Lett. 475(3):197-200, 2000.
- Hamaguchi T, Ito M, Feng J, Seko T, Koyama M, Machida H, Takase K, Amano M, Kaibuchi K, Hartshorne DJ, Nakano T. Phosphorylation of CPI-17, an inhibitor of myosin phosphatase, by protein kinase N. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 274(3):825-30, 2000.
- MacDonald JA, Borman MA, Muranyi A, Somlyo AV, Hartshorne DJ, Haystead TA. Identification of the endogenous smooth muscle myosin phosphatase-associated kinase. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 98(5):2419-24, 2001.
- Niiro N and Ikebe M. Zipper-interacting protein kinase induces Ca(2+)-free smooth muscle contraction via myosin light chain phosphorylation. J Biol Chem. 276(31):29567-74, 2001.
- Kimura K, Ito M, Amano M, Chihara K, Fukata Y, Nakafuku M, Yamamori B, Feng J, Nakano T, Okawa K, Iwamatsu A, Kaibuchi K. Regulation of myosin phosphatase by Rho and Rho-associated kinase (Rho-kinase) Science. 273(5272):245-8, 1996.
- Kawano Y, Fukata Y, Oshiro N, Amano M, Nakamura T, Ito M, Matsumura F, Inagaki M, Kaibuchi K. Phosphorylation of myosin-binding subunit (MBS) of myosin phosphatase by Rho-kinase in vivo. J Cell Biol. 147(5):1023-38, 1999.
- Nagumo H, Sasaki Y, Ono Y, Okamoto H, Seto M, Takuwa Y. Rho kinase inhibitor HA-1077 prevents Rho-mediated myosin phosphatase inhibition in smooth muscle cells. Am. J. Physiol. Cell Physiol. 278(1):C57-65, 2000.
- Matsui T, Amano M, Yamamoto T, Chihara K, Nakafuku M, Ito M, Nakano T, Okawa K, Iwamatsu A, Kaibuchi K. Rho-associated kinase, a novel serine/threonine kinase, as a putative target for small GTP binding protein Rho. EMBO J. 15(9):2208-16, 1996