APOPCYTO Caspase-8 Fluorometric Assay Kit
Caspase Fluorometric Assay Kit for apoptosis detection.
Caspase-8 Fluorometric Assay Kit is provided to detect caspase-8 activity in cell extract with IETD-AMC as a substrate, which IETD sequence is recognized by active caspase-8 selectively. APOPCYTO Caspase-8 Fluorometric Assay Kit is composed of reagents necessary for the detection, which are Cell Lysis buffer, Reaction buffer and so on. Caspase-8 activity can be detected easily and quickly using APOPCYTO Caspase-8 Fluorometric Assay Kit.
|Product Type:||Apoptosis Kit|
|Research Area / Disease:||Apoptosis|
|Storage Temperature:||'-20°C. Please refer to datasheet for additional information|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Hirasawa M, Kurita-Ochiai T. Porphyromonas gingivalis Induces Apoptosis and Autophagy via ER Stress in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells. Mediators Inflamm. 2018, 1967506 (2018)
- Kozako T et al. High expression of NAMPT in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and anti-tumor activity of a NAMPT inhibitor. Eur J Pharmacol. 865, 172738 (2019)rn
- Nanbo A, et al., J Virol, 79, 12280 (2005)
- Okada M, et al., Blood, 103, 2299 (2004)
- Shibata MA, et al., Carcinogenesis, 25, 1887 (2004)
- Tsuruma K, et al., J Biol Chem, 281, 11397 (2006)