Products Product Type Purification / Separation Antibodies c-Myc tagged Protein MILD PURIFICATION GEL
c-Myc tagged Protein MILD PURIFICATION GEL
c-Myc protein purification gel.
The c-Myc tagged protein mild purification gel is designed for the isolation of c-Myc tagged protein from cell lysates and culture supernatant.
|Product Type:||Tagged Protein Purification|
|Size:||Gel 1 mL, Peptide 1 mg|
|Research Area / Disease:||Epitope Tag|
|Storage Temperature:||Store for up to 1 year from date of receipt at 2-8°C. Do not freeze.|
|Regulatory Statement:||For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.|
- Burns KE and Darwin KH. Pupylation: proteasomal targeting by a protein modifier in bacteria. Methods Mol Biol. 832: 151-60. 2012,
- Hanawa H et al. IL-1 receptor accessory protein-Ig/IL-1 receptor type II-Ig heterodimer inhibits IL-1 response more strongly than other IL-1 blocking biopharmaceutical agents. J Clin Immunol. 31: 455-64. 2011,
- Saito K, et al. Coxsackie and adenovirus receptor is a critical regulator for the survival and growth of oral squamous carcinoma cells. Oncogene. 2013
- Burns KE and Darwin KH, Methods Mol Biol, 832:151 (2012)
- Hanawa H, et al., J Clin Immunol, 455 (2011)